Marketing Manager* Vaccines
- Work experience
- Marketing, Communication, PR
- Sales, Key Accounting
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
By being innovative, passionate and united, we aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients. If you like to engage in creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives, we should get to know each other!
Marketing Manager* Vaccines
- Co-develop and execute an integrated Global Brand Strategy and Plan for BNT162 in Germany by collaborating with Medical Affairs, Pricing, Market Access and Reimbursement (PMA) as well as by ensuring aligment and commercially focused Medical and Market Access strategy, planning and execution
- Adjust and execute the global brand positioning aligned with the scientific communication platform in the pre-and post-launch setting for both the disease area and the brand
- Support consistency and alignment with our partner for BNT162, Pfizer, in Germany
- Initiate research, analyses and segmentation initiatives as well as collaborate with forecasting, business analysis, competitive intelligence and the Pricing, Market Access and Reimbursement (PMA) teams
- Lead functional projects such as digital communications, product communications and training plans as well as represent the marketing function for BNT162 as the single point of contact to BioNTech’s collaborators
- Drive launch preparedness and plan budget requirements by ensuring monitoring and tracking accordingly as well as manage vendor partnerships to ensure key activities are timely executed and within budget
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or similar degree, MBA or similar considered a plus with a minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry with increasing responsibilities
- Proven track record in Sales as well as marketing of biopharmaceutical products, including marketing, market research, forecasting and sales within the German market
- Ideally experience on regional or international level in country/affiliate leadership roles and experience in a customer facing field is considered a plus
- Vaccines or immunotherapy knowledge as well as experience in launching products internationally or nationally is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and organizational skills combined with very strong collaboration, team- and alignment-building skills
- Ability to effectively manage senior level relationships going along with a fine combination of strategic and operational/hands-on ability and fluency in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Johanna Diehl will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday - Friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you