- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Leading cross-functional root cause analysis and problem solving on quality issues (e.g., recurring deviations, quality-investigations, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) studies)
- Supporting at site in cross-functional teams (e.g., revalidation, laboratory remediation) with IQP champions, project managers and Quality Assurance managers to implement manufacturing process changes
- Co-leading continuous improvement and cost reduction projects
- Supporting manufacturing and quality teams as technical personnel and managing technical affairs with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of relevant production documents, e.g. Standard Operating Procedures SOPs, batch instructions, protocols, and validation reports
What you have to offer.
- University degree in (Life) Science, Engineering or a medical field
- Practical, hands-on experience and very strong expertise in on-site manufacturing and quality assurance within the life science industry (ideally a biotech or pharmaceutical company)
- Excellent at technical writing as required for Electronic Batch Management (EBM), Batch Records (MBRs, MFRs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Creativity and the ability to develop a flexible approach to changing conditions in challenging situations with a can-do mentality
- High team spirit, excellent collaborating skills, and effective stakeholder management skills
- Profound knowledge of EU / US GMP guidelines and regulatory standards
- Good process management skills, Lean and Six Sigma qualifications preferred
- Very good communication skills, fluency in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Huber will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you