Manager* Talent Acquisition
- Work experience
- Human Resources
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Talent Acquisition
- Consult and partner with our Senior Management to build international teams and actively advice on global Talent Acquisition activities
- Full lifecycle recruitment on international roles within BioNTech and ensure a positive candidate experience (incl. create profiles, conduct interviews, negotiate salaries)
- Implement and expand the recruiting strategy in close collaboration with the Director Talent Acquisition
- Design and execute national search strategies and establish international partnerships (internal & external cooperations)
- Initiate Talent Acquisition projects for continuous improvement of our recruitment processes across all locations
- Ensure hiring managers’ knowledge of recruitment policies, procedures and activities
What you have to offer.
- Degree in business administration, social sciences, or similar with a focus on human resources
- Several years of work experience in inhouse recruiting, agency or RPO
- Sound understanding on national Biotech environments and the Life Science industry
- Ability to develop and implement of long-term partnerships and collaboration with internal & external partners globally
- Quick thinker and executer and ability to flexibly evaluate applicants in interviews and provide guidance
- Strong planning, prioritization and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work to set deadline
- Open mindset and willingness to overtake responsibility, connect, pro-active and foresighted way of working
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Vanessa Hauk will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you