Manager* System Architect
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* System Architect
The Manager* System Architecture as part of the process and architecture team is responsible for the technical architecture of the systems established to fulfill the business needs of manufacturing facilities and labs for R&D, clinical trials and commercial supply on a global level. This includes demand and requirement analysis, solution design, architectural planning and ensuring the solution is fit for purpose. Additionally, the system architect contributes to the architecture strategy and the development of the organization.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Analyzes process scenarios based on requirements of Process Owners and Domain System Architects
- Defines building blocks and their technical architecture to fulfill the identified requirements.
- Contributes towards the documentation and communication of architectures and concepts
- Supports the system architecture team in the development and alignment of roadmaps
- the strategy into specific actions which are implemented within projects
- Responsible for identifying new technologies and architectural enablers.
- Responsible for the successful integration in interdependent projects
What you have to offer.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in pharma and operations
and GxPin IT or process management
- Good knowledge of systems architecture concepts and ideally experience with development methodologies such as TOGAF or SAFe
- Good knowledge of pharma and biotechnology processes and associated systems like LIMS, MES, ERP and others
- Strong project, stakeholder and communication management skills
- Ideally knowledge of GxP and Computer System Validation
- Strong communication skills in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 5444 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you