Manager* Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE)
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE)
With the development and launch of our mRNA based vaccine BNT162b2 against COVID-19, BioNTech has established the commercial operations in Germany for the infectious disease business. We are committed to adapt to the changing situations and to heal more diseases with a mRNA based solution.
As Sales Force Effectiveness Manager*, you will be a key member of the commercial team and important interface between Digital, Marketing, Sales, and Service-Teams to provide excellent customer experience in a highly dynamic environment. This role will be responsible for supporting the Marketing & Sales team with insights and advice through high quality analytics across all analog and digital sales channels. This includes comprehensive projects such as targeting, segmentation, profiling, sizing, and territory alignment analysis to maximize and optimize sales investments. This function reports to the Associate Director of Sales Force Effectiveness.
- Ensure best in class customer experience across initiatives and data driven decision making
- Accountable for cross functional initiatives, especially across Digital, Marketing, Sales and Service-Teams
- Assist in the development of data-driven, well-orchestrated, and personalized communications with HCPs through a good working knowledge of all relevant data sources
- Independent conception, management and implementation of targeting, segmentation, and profiling projects
- Thrive within fast-moving market conditions and take an active part in creating a state-of-the-art 360° customer experience by challenging known and traditional concepts
- Ensure transparent and effective communication to all stakeholders within the organization as well management of expectations across various internal and external stakeholders
- Compile and control project budgets and ensure the achievement of defined project goals in agreed timelines, including risk mitigation plans and scenario planning.
What you have to offer.
- MBA or similar degree, Scientific or similar considered a plus with a minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry with increasing responsibilities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills combined with very strong collaboration, team- and alignment-building skills
- Ambition to work on a blockbuster product with lightspeed requirements and significant pressure as well as ambitions to grow in/with the organization
- High resilience, superior endurance with engaging personality to work in a cross-functional team without disciplinary management
- Vaccines or immunotherapy knowledge as well as experience in launching products internationally or nationally is a plus
- Extensive experience with targeting, segmentation exercises and working with CRM (Salesforce, OCE) and other data sources
- Excellent programming skills (Python, SAS, …) are a plus
- Ability to effectively manage senior level relationships
- Fluency in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6907 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you