Manager* Procurement Automation
- Work experience
- Purchasing, Materials Management, Logistics
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Procurement Automation
- Run Supplier evaluations (RFIs) & Request for Proposals (RFPs); Documentation of selection rational; Process (outsourcing) contracts ensuring optimal turn-around-times; achieve optimal results in terms of Quality – Service – Technologie – Price
- Support the development and implementation of the Overall Sourcing Strategy in close co-operation with the stakeholders
- Manage relationship with internal business partners and assure highest service level
- Contribute to the cost savings delivery of the overall procurement savings target
- Apply Supplier Relationship Management activities and participate in the implementation of action plans with suppliers to improve suppliers' performance
- Understand and advocate use of procurement tools and processes as well as ensure compliance to internal policies, all legal requirements and the buying process
- Continuously enhance the procurement process to align with stakeholders and market dynamics and present enhancement to BNT procurement leadership
What you have to offer.
- Degree in computer science or economics/business administration with focus on third-party management, procurement or process management or equivalent
- Very strong project management skills and experience in business case scenario development
- Several years (5 years+) of work experience in a relevant area, involving project management, automation and others
- Be highly adaptable to dynamic environment with self-starter attitude
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple activities at the same time
- Experience with SAP procurement solutions is of benefit
- Good communication and cooperation, as well as supplier-relationship-management skills
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art legal requirements in procurement
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and German language skill are an add-on
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7379 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you