Manager* Medical Science Liaison - Infectious Diseases, Areas North
- Work experience
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Medical Science Liaison - Infectious Diseases, Area North
Your main responsibilities are:
- Act as field scientific/medical expert delivering continuous medical education and updates on emerging data
- Develop scientific partnerships with healthcare professionals, opinion leaders, investigators, policy makers and gather insights from the interactions in the field
- Identify research opportunities including Investigator Initiated Trials, Real World Evidence and other evidence generation studies
- Provide scientific support, medical training and share insights collected in the field internally to the German organisation
- Organize and support regional Advisory Boards
- Attend and collect key learnings from German conferences and medical educational programmes
- Ensure timely, accurate documentation of interactions, and compliance and safety reporting with local policies
What you have to offer.
- Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or PhD with at least 3 years of experience as MSL and significant medical or clinical experience
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice and German Codes of Practice; Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is preferable
- Fluency in German and English (both spoken and written)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Elisa Pabst will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you