Manager* Medical Operations
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Medical Operations
- Accountable for developing cross functional project plans with defined milestones for medical activities
- Compile and control project budgets and ensure the achievement of defined project goals in agreed timelines including risk mitigation plans
- Support organization of scientific events
- Manage contracts with HCPs and vendors in close alignment with purchasing, legal and compliance
- Develop and update key medical documents
- Coordinate and manage medical reports for the management team
- Initiate and support digital medical projects
- Support research projects and clinical studies as IITs and phase IV studies
- Prepare medical team for audit readiness
- Organize internal medical review processes
What you have to offer.
- PhD, Pharmacist, MD
- German and English fluency
- Minimum of 2 years Medical Advisor/Manager experience with significant medical/clinical experience
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- Excellent and firm knowledge of local regulation, especially of the Heilmittelwerbegesetz (HWG).
- Possess excellent presentation and problem-solving skills
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
- Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is preferable
- Proven track record of team cross-functional team working
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical and pharmacovigilance regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice and German Codes of Practice
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
- Highly flexible in all dimensions and proven resilience
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7479 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you