Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
With the development and launch of our mRNA based vaccine BNT162b2 against COVID-19, BioNTech has established the commercial operations in Germany for the infectious disease business. We are committed to adapt to the changing situations and to heal more diseases with a mRNA based solution.
As Manager* Marketing, you will be a key member of the commercial team and enabler for BNT162b2 in a crossfunctional team to ensure best in class customer experience in a highly dynamic environment. This function reports directly to the Associate Director Marketing.
- Execute integrated brand strategy within time and budget in crossfunctional team to ensure best in class customer experience
- Working closely with healthcare professionals and local key opinion leaders to create a deep market and therapy understanding (e.g., commercial expert panels, market research)
- Close cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Medical Affairs, Digital, Market Access, PMO, Public Affairs and external partner Pfizer Global
- Intensive and close collaboration with our Sales Force, including regular accompanying visits
- Ensure cross-channel execution and seamless customer experience in close collaboration with MCM lead and Global Digital
- Execute launch excellence and life-cycle initiatives across different stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Drive execution of sales meetings, congresses and additional internal as well as external events
- Monitor and manage vendor partnerships to ensure excellence in execution.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or similar degree, MBA or similar considered a plus with a minimum of 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry with increasing responsibilities
- Proven track record in marketing of biopharmaceutical products, including marketing and optional sales within the German vaccine market
- Vaccines or immunotherapy knowledge as well as experience in launching products internationally or nationally is highly desirable
- Ambition to work on a blockbuster product with lightspeed requirements and significant pressure as well as ambitions to grow in/with the organization
- High resilience, superior endurance with engaging personality to inspire and lead a cross-functional team without disciplinary management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills combined with very strong collaboration, team- and alignment-building skills
- Ability to effectively manage senior level relationships
- Fluency in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6898 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you