Manager* Marketing and Sales
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Marketing and Sales
With the development and launch of our mRNA based vaccine BNT162b2 against COVID-19, BioNTech has established the commercial operations in Germany for the infectious disease business. We are committed to adapt to the changing situations and to heal more diseases with a mRNA based solution.
As Manager* Marketing and Sales, you will be an important member of the commercial team and interface between Sales and Marketing to ensure best in class customer experience in a highly dynamic environment. This function reports directly to the Associate Director Sales Force Effectiveness.
- Fully accountable for cross functional initiatives across Marketing & Sales with weekly project milestones reporting to the Marketing & Sales leadership team
- Ensure aligned and effective Sales team relationships and crossfunctional collaboration with enabling functions, such as HR, Legal, Recruitment, Sales Operations, and others
- Track and manage Sales team metrics, activities, vacations, and expenditures
- Support organization of events, including national and regional Sales meetings
- Coordinate crossfunctional activities with close collaboration of Sales Leadership, Marketing, Inside Sales and Sales Teams for excellence in execution
- Monitor project budgets and ensure the achievement of defined project goals
- Support the continuous improvement of the internal project management and SaaS solutions as e.g., Atlassian Suite products
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or similar degree, MBA or similar considered a plus with a minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Vaccines or immunotherapy knowledge as well as experience in launching products is highly desirable
- Ambition to work on a blockbuster product with lightspeed requirements and significant pressure as well as ambitions to grow in/with the organization
- High resilience, superior endurance with engaging personality to work in crossfunctional teams
- Ability to effectively manage leadership team relationships
- Fluency in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7147 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you