Manager* Legal IP resano
- München (Planegg-Martinsried)
- Work experience
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Legal IP resano
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating a range of contracts, including CDAs, MTAs, Academic Research Agreements and Consultancy Agreements, relating to research projects, utilizing BioNTech’s precedent agreements
- Managing contract workflows and collaborating with the wider Legal team and other stakeholders in the business
- Providing advice and support to the research teams throughout the contract lifecycle, including contract performance (timelines and milestones, compliance) and amendments.
- Identifying IP needs together with the research teams and liaising with the BioNTech IP department on related matters
- Assisting with development and implementation of policies and processes related to legal and IP issues to support the research teams
- Participate in meetings to identify legal and IP needs of the research teams and develop solutions together with the Legal team
What you have to offer.
- Graduate and qualified lawyer (Volljurist), economic lawyer (Diplomjurist/Wirtschaftsjurist), paralegal or equivalent, or graduate in life sciences with several years of working experience related to contracting and IP issues
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and in working together with business or research teams on contractual matters is beneficial
- Experience with preparing, reviewing and negotiating contracts and managing contract workflows required
- Passion for science and medical research
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in German and English
- Supportive interpersonal team player, talented at collaborating cross-functionally and comfortable in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, flexible and responsive
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 5631 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you