- München (Neuried)
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Support of new software releases: Compilation of requirements in the MAP department, definition of the process and communication to the software teams
- Identification and implementation of solutions for the automation of data documentation and analysis streams into electronic laboratory journals, Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and databases
- Programming, support and further development of laboratory automation infrastructure incl. sample tracking, data flow and visualization, coordination of activities with the global organization
- Acting as a department's link to the internal and external IT and LIMS expert
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis after deviations occurred incl. exchange with other departments
- Preparation and execution of trainings after the implementation of new functionalities as well as follow-up trainings of current processes
What you have to offer.
- Degree (Bachelor/Master) in biology, biotechnology, bioinformatics or computer science with a scientific orientation or a related field of study
- Experience in R&D Laboratory automation as well as hands-on experience in the implementation and administration of LIMS solutions
- High interest in connecting scientific lab operations with automation and information technology; experience in using, programming and customizing liquid handling robotic systems and sample tracking logistics is preferable
- Highly collaborative and supportive mindset of delivering solutions to the entire team
- Very good German and English language skills (spoken and written)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on +49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4001 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you