Manager* Global Mobility
- Work experience
- Human Resources
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Global Mobility
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will work closely with the Global Mobility team to enable the development of BNT’s short, medium and long term international transfers to establish the future of global mobility standards for BNT´s global expansion
- You will be responsible for all aspects of Global Mobility compliance including tax, social security and payroll aspects for international transfers and cross border employees (perm and temp)
- You will assist the development and implementation of suitable guidelines, processes and systems to operationalize global mobility in collaboration with other stakeholders
- You will provide advice to different stakeholders, including executives, employees and HRBPs on all global mobility related matters
- Together with the Global Mobility team, you will be responsible for the operational parts operational coordination and management of external providers, e.g. tax, international payroll and social security
What you have to offer.
- Relevant university degree in an HR- or Business related field
- 5+ years experience in global mobility such as international payroll, social security, taxes and labor law, ideally Big4 background
- Experience with the set-up of standard processes and process documentation
- Excitement and perseverance to build something from scratch in a very fast paced environment
- High affinity for Technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a team player mindset
- Fluent English language proficiency is a must, fluent German proficiency is a plus
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6627 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you