Manager/Senior Manager* Global Commercial Analysis and Insights- Infectious diseases
- BioNTech Careers
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory
- Sales, Key Accounting
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager/Senior Manager* Global Commercial Insights –Infectious diseases
Your main responsibilities are
- Key point person within the organization for market insights and forecasting activities around our Covid-19 Vaccine Comirnaty and other future global programs
- Responsible for primary market research, commercial analysis, and competitive intelligence activities, maintaining a clear and objective view that helps understand the needs of our customers and patients
- Be a key stakeholder for global and local commercial teams to help develop the right commercial strategies
What you have to offer.
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial insights in the pharma industry including managing primary market research projects and coordination of external vendors
- Experience building and managing pharmaceutical products sales forecasts
- Excellent knowledge of relevant external databases as sources of key intelligence
- Experience coordinating projects with multiple international stakeholders
- Consulting mindset with the ability to see the big picture and break problems into actionable parts
- Fluent German
- High level of curiosity, passion for learning and open to feedback
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible with a hands-on mind-set
- Ability to navigate a rapidly evolving environment and occasionally deliver with short timelines
- Ability to build positive and mutually enriching relationships across multiple internal and external stakeholders at international level
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Alexandra Chaiya will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you