Manager, Drug Demand Planning
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager, Drug Demand Planning
- Responsible to develop, set up, implement and continuously improve BNT-wide forecasting and demand planning tools for trial and overarching program level for clinical trial supply (Drug Product, IMP=Investigational Medicinal Product, Placebo, Comparator, Ancillaries) to ensure the on time and cost-efficient supply of high complex global clinical trials Phase I-III.
- Test, evaluate, select and implement software solutions for demand planning and forecasting available on the market.
- Responsible for translating Clinical and Development demand to a rolling supply forecast.
- Define, execute and lead strategic initiatives for clinical trial supply forecasting and management, including cost and risk reduction opportunities, inventory optimization and other activities related to warehousing and transportation of materials.
- Accountable to set up and maintain a BNT-wide (all entities, this can also include external CMOs and collaboration partners) cross-functional (CMC, Manufacturing, Clinical Development, SCM) structure to ensure communication flow, reliable (robust and repeatable) and foresighted planning and prioritization activities in regards of drug product and IMP production to ensure the availability of study medication in alignment with clinical trial / R&D Program requirements.
- Gather and analyze information and create dashboards related to demand, inventory, expiry dating, product traceability, production capacities, distribution plans and patient activity for all sites for clinical trials/R&D Programs or product types (across different R&D Programs) from various systems like IRT, planning systems and databases.
- Demonstration and promotion of the company vision and values.
- Adherence to the regulatory requirements and the respective procedures (policies, SOPs, instructions).
What you have to offer.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics or related discipline
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry in the field of clinical supply and demand planning
- Proven track record of supply chain and logistics in clinical trials
- Development, implementation and maintenance of tracking tools for DP and IMP demand planning and forecasting
- Effective stakeholder management, both in cross-functional internal and external matrix team environment
- Profound skills in the application of configurable standard software (e.g. MS Office)
- Programming expertise
- Profound knowledge in relevant legislation and international GMP guidelines and validation of Excel spreadsheets
- Business-professional English language skills
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HSA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you