Manager* Drug Demand Planning
- Junior, Career start
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Drug Demand Planning
- Responsible to develop, set up, implement and continuously improve forecasting and demand planning tools for clinical trial supply to ensure the on time and cost-efficient supply of high complex global clinical trials Phase I-IV
- Test, evaluate, select and implement software solutions for demand planning and forecasting available on the market
- Define, execute and lead strategic initiatives for clinical trial supply forecasting and management, including cost rand risk reduction opportunities, inventory optimization and other activities related to warehousing and transportation of materials.
- Responsible for translating Clinical and Development demand to a rolling supply forecast. Gather and analyze information and create dashboards related to demand, inventory, expiry dating, product traceability, production capacities, distribution plans and patient activity from various systems like IRT, planning systems and databases
- Use simulation tools and supply chain expertise/models to design an optimized, flexible supply chain for all drug products and study medication. Evaluation of available data in regards to impact of the trial complexity on drug consumption to improve the demand planning process (data-driven decision making) and to reduce waste
- Development and maintenance of a BNT-wide database to provide an overview of the clinical trial materials produced and the corresponding quantities and expiration dates. Supports associated departments in setting up stability studies and tracking to ensure the timely availability of shelf life prolongation in accordance with clinical trial needs
What you have to offer.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics or a related discipline
- Proven track record of supply chain and logistics in clinical trials; experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of tracking tools for demand planning and forecasting would be a plus
- Profound skills in the application of configurable standard software (e.g. MS Office) as well as programming expertise
- Experience in effective stakeholder management, both in cross-functional internal and external matrix team environment
- Ability to work accurately under pressure in a versatile environment; willingness to take over responsibility; independent, pro-active and foresighted way of working
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 2590 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you