Manager* Core Experience Systems
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Core Experience Systems
With the development and launch of our mRNA based vaccine BNT162b2 against COVID-19, BioNTech has established the commercial operations in Germany for the infectious disease business. We are committed to adapt to the changing situations and to heal more diseases with a mRNA based solution.
As a part of our Digital Commercial Team, you will enable crossfunctional teams to become a fully data driven customer powerhouse. This role will start in the German Team and drive as Product Owner the development and integration of core experience and asset management platforms. The position is initially in the German team and will transition to the new global digital organization in the medium term. Therefore, this position must have a high degree of flexibility, agility as well as open mindset. This position will report directly to the Director Digital Transformation.
- Fully accountable for the translation of overarching digital commercial ecosystem and business strategy into product strategy for core customer facing applications
- Responsible as Product Owner for requirements engineering and further development of enterprise content management, digital asset management and webshop solutions
- Identification of business needs, management and prioritization of requirements and ongoing execution of backlog for core customer facing solutions
- Engage and communicate with business units to coordinate service and delivery teams at BNT’s global digital lead agency as well as preferred software vendors
What you have to offer.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional digital and/or consulting services, ideally in/for the life science & healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Work experience as a Product Owner or Product Owner Consultant as well as knowledge of enterprise content/experience management and asset management platforms (e.g., Adobe, Aprimo)
- Methodological expertise and knowledge in strategy development, requirements engineering, business engineering and agile project management
- Knowledge of topics such as user experience, process design or design sprints and change management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as cross functional collaboration and alignment skills with operational/hands-on ability
- Experience in digital marketing & sales and digital architecture related roles are a plus.
- Willingness for relocations and flexibility for scope of work due to organizational ramp-up
- Fluent in German and English
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6911 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you