Manager* Commercial Data Stewardship
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Commercial Data Stewardship
With the development and launch of our mRNA based vaccine BNT162b2 against COVID-19, BioNTech has established the commercial operations in Germany for the infectious disease business. We are committed to adapt to the changing situations and to heal more diseases with a mRNA based solution.
As a part of our Digital Commercial Team, you will enable crossfunctional teams to become a fully data driven customer powerhouse. You will start in the German Team and enable commercial data operations activities to drive BioNTech’s global commercial digital strategy. The position is initially in the German team and will transition to the new global digital organization in the medium term. Therefore, this position must have a high degree of flexibility, agility as well as open mindset. This position will work closely together with the Commercial Data Champion and report directly to the Director Digital Transformation.
- Responsible as Lead Data Steward to ensure data is managed according to guardrails defined by Data Value Office and specified for data domain by the Commercial Data Champion
- Ownership of day-to-day execution of data-related activities including building and maintaining meta data and business rules related to data quality
- Represent first point of contact of a data domain for data-related user questions and responsible for data access management of the domain data assets
- Define data quality rules, measure data quality, analyze root causes for data quality issues and resolve them in collaboration with Product Owner of commercial digital ecosystem solutions
- Support BNT wide data initiatives and ingest data assets into the BNT wide data & analytics platform
- Coordinate and perform Data Stewards activities supported by customer service center to ensure high data quality standards as solid foundation for data analysis and commercial operations
What you have to offer.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial area of pharmaceutical industry
- Proven work experience as a Data Steward performing data curation and data cleansing activities
- Basic understanding of data & analytics platform technology (e.g., Tableau, Reltio master data management) as well as experience with data access management is a plus
- Passionate about data with curiosity to dig deep into data challenges/issues as well as motivation to accurately manage data and enable thoughtful & responsible data handling
- Out-of-the-Box thinker and very strong analytical and logical skills as well as operational/hands-on ability
- Willingness for relocations and flexibility for scope of work due to organizational ramp-up
- Fluent in German and English.
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6899 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you