Manager* Clinical Trials
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Manager* Clinical Trials
- Assurance of upholding project timelines, quality standards and study objectives
- Preparation and clearance of study documents with CROs as well as the selection of contract partners
- Compilation of documents for the authorization of clinical studies, for ethics commissions and for federal authorities
- Planning and conduct of training sessions relevant to the studies as well as team and investigator meetings
- Preparation of study information according to regulatory requirements
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences or completed medical vocational training
- Professional experience as a Clinical Study Manager*, CRA/Clinical Monitor* or in a similar function
- Profound knowledge in the field of oncological studies is a plus
- Very good knowledge of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. ICH GCP guideline)
- Proactive, independent way of working as well as excellent communication and organization skills
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- And more!
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm). #LI-DCA
Job-ID 6170 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you