- Cambridge, MA
- Senior, very experienced
- Manager First Level
- Research, development, teaching
Based in Cambridge, MA, BioNTech US serves as BioNTech’s North American headquarters and is an important part of our global effort to pioneer the development of next-generation immuno-oncology therapies. BioNTech US is a fully integrated subsidiary with a strong foundation in Europe and a focus on the development of novel neoantigen-targeted T cell therapies, complementing BioNTech’s highly innovative scientific approach and diversified pipeline of transformative cancer medicines. As a key research and clinical development hub, BioNTech US will enable BioNTech’s growing presence in the US.
The Manager, Biostatistics* will work with cross functional teams as the project biostatistician for one or more studies. It is an excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of precision medicine and development of transformative therapies. The manager reports to the Sr Director, Biostatistics.
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Implementation of mathematical concepts and statistical models in clinical research projects as well as participation in strategy and team development
- Represent statistics in cross-functional project and study teams in multiple projects
- Provide statistical input into Clinical Development Plans, Clinical Study Protocols, Clinical Study Reports, regulatory submission documents, and publications ensuring accurate deliverables
- Perform sample size calculations, develop statistical analysis plans and lead TLF development
- Perform statistical analyses and validate analysis results
- Oversee outsourced statistical CRO activities and deliverables ensuring highest quality in a timely manner
- Develop, implement and improve statistical processes and standards
- Support and participate in the development of departmental strategies
- Interact with global regulatory authorities
What you have to offer.
- PhD or Masters in statistics or biostatistics
- 4 years (6 years for masters) of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or CRO
- Excellent knowledge of clinical study designs, statistical methods, adaptive designs, regulatory guidelines (ICH, FDA, EMA) and statistical software like SAS, EAST, and R
- Awareness of the bigger picture, strong orientation to quality, innovative and solution orientated thinking
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HSA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you