Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating global and regional business agreements including data processing and data transfer agreements, research agreements, master service agreements, distribution agreements, supply agreements and the like, and addressing associated legal correspondence, liaising with Legal Directors and VP Legal as needed
- Providing advice to senior management on data privacy and general contractual matters
- Assisting with development, implementation and improvement of policies and processes to support business operations, ensuring strategic shareholders are engaged and providing necessary feedback early
- Assisting with transaction due diligence and related matters, with a focus on the more complex transactions and arrangements
- Providing legal advice on other ad hoc corporate, commercial, regulatory and litigation matters as they arise
What you have to offer.
- Graduate and a qualified lawyer with relevant professional experience
- Business law experience gained at a law firm or in a corporate legal department, including experience in drafting, negotiating and closing business transactions
- Good working knowledge of the German law and relevant European legislation as well as in data privacy
- Good drafting skills and ability to analyze complex legal issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills together with a high ability to influence and negotiate added will a fluency in English, the ability to read and speak German at a high level is beneficial
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday - Friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you