Lead Scientist* Infectious Disease Vaccines – Tuberculosis
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Lead Scientist* Infectious Disease Vaccines - Tuberculosis
- Scientific project responsibilities with focus on Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Design, implementation, analysis and presentation of immunological studies within the R&D product development
- Establishment of new process-relevant methods and training of team colleagues
- Project-related literature search, regular reporting (internal + external)
- Working in infection biology (BSL2)
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed PhD with focus on tuberculosis and immunology as well as first relevant professional experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in the field of infectious diseases
- Ideally experience in infectious immunology and practical experience in carrying out experimental animal research
- Organizational talent with independent, solution-oriented working methods and high social competence as well as distinct ability to work in a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German skills are also desirable but not essential
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Huber will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you