Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
(Junior) Global External Corporate Communication Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Join us on our way to become the leading global biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. The Corporate Communications team ensures that external stakeholders as well as the general public have a clear picture of what BioNTech is doing and why. As part of our team, you will support us in successfully implementing our communications strategy, developing accurate and strong messages for media and investors, and proposing and realizing new initiatives to keep us on the cutting-edge of communication with our stakeholders – using both offline and online channels. Your duties in detail:
- Development and implementation of communication plans and global communication strategies both autonomously and as part of a team
- Participation in the development and implementation of international activities for various channels and formats (media, website or social media) which successfully support the strategic positioning of BioNTech and the management
- Drafting, finalizing and cross-checking documents for external communications, in particular for media representatives and investors
- Assisting in web content development and creation
- Drafting PowerPoint slides and other presentations
- Planning of events including project management
- Coordination of external partners and agencies
What you have to offer.At BioNTech, we share a unique pioneering spirit and value flat hierarchies and a welcoming atmosphere. Being a part of a growing company in an exciting industry, you will enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you will manage your own projects while being part of a friendly team. Our people are smart, curious and enthusiastic, and enjoy the independence and the confidence to make a difference. This is what you need to become part of our global Corporate Communications team:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- A minimum of one/two years experience in Public Relations, ideally from an agency or pharmaceutical background
- Ability to shape and deliver key messages to various audiences aligned to their individual needs and project objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent English and German skills (both mandatory)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, with attention to detail; storytelling expertise and the skills to translate complex topics and concepts into engaging messages and communications
- Experience of using digital must-have and innovative communication channels (website, social media etc.)
- Multi-tasker with ability to handle multiple projects, self-directed and enjoying taking initiative
Benefits for you.
...and much more.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you