Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Following of contractual relationships for clients (internal) and other stakeholders (insurers / brokers / suppliers / providers / adjusters / engineers / consultants)
- Monitoring insurance budgets, paying invoices to ensure consistent coverage, and managing existing claims
- Managing claims and loss control activities
- Preparing loss analysis to support insurance strategy
- Follow up solution searching and implementation relative to safety, which could lead to litigation, if overlooked
- Training and informing other staff about risk awareness
- Supporting administrative business relative to alternative insurance solutions
What you have to offer.
- Good organizational skills are required to cope with large number of tasks and stakeholders
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to present information and convey findings effectively and efficiently
- Strong rigor and technical skills while paying particular attention to detail
- He or she is required to be self-motivated, open-minded, with an international appetite – English language is a must
- Insurance experience (this is at minima a second job in the insurance market for commercial or corporate business after 2 to 5 years in a broker or insurer team)
- Computer skills and accounting or legal skills are a real plus
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4419 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you