IT Security Governance Manager*
- Work experience
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
IT Security Governance Manager*
- Adapt and operationalize Security Governance structures in the 1st LoD – closely work with BioNTech’s 2nd LoD on improving BioNTech’s security governance
- Oversee the operationalization of policies in procedures and processes (support hands on where needed) – closely work with BioNTech’s platforms to understand operational set-up and integrate regulatory or risk requirements
- Alignment with BioNTech’s further legal functions: Compliance Office, Data Protection Office, etc.
- Cover the design of further IS / IT related compliance functions (e.g. software license management, free and open source software)
- Coordinate together with the Security Risk Manager the Security Risk Assessments and derive actions to improve BioNTech’s return on security
- Ensure BioNTech’s compliance with regulatory screening and management of global, regional and local law requirements regarding Information Security by assisting in the development, refinement, and rollout of policies and procedures.
- Regular screening of the contracts, service level agreements, joint business relationships and engagements to meet formalized information security requirements from different stakeholders
What you have to offer.
- Completed university degree in cyber security, information technology, computer science, or related field background or counselor.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Knowledge of information and data privacy laws and standards world wide (e.g. Informationssicherheitsgesetz/German Information Security Law, EU-GDPR, Cybersecurity Law of the People’s Republic of China, ISO 27001, NIST)
- Professional certifications in information security and risk management (e.g. CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP), process and service management (e.g. ITIL) as well as project management (e.g. PMI, PMP, Prince2, Scrum) or similar
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and related processes
- Knowledge of Vendor Management/Service Level Management
- Excellent communication skills including German and/or English language (spoken and written)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4509 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you