IRT System Manager*
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
IRT System Manager*
- Select service provider for IRT, develop and maintain a good business relationship to our external partners
- Set-up and implementation of amendments in Interactive Response Technology (IRT) systems for multinational Clinical Trials in Phase I, II, and III and
- Set-up and maintain clinical trial supply strategy, including set-up of required temperature monitoring system
- Establishing, optimization, standardization and harmonization of clinical trial supply processes and documentation (including SOPs) across multiple clinical trials with very high complexity
- Representing Clinical Trial Supply Management Management team in internal and external project and study teams, organize and facilitate meetings
- Support Drug Demand Planning for Clinical Trials in Phase I, II, and III
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in the scientific-pharmaceutical or logistic-commercial area or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology with proven track record of clinical supply chain, logistics set up & management in clinical trials (Phase I, II, III)
- Several years of proven track record of leading setup of IRT systems and temperature monitoring processes in clinical trials
- Sound knowledge and experience in relevant legislation and international GMP, GDP and GCP guidelines
- Effective stakeholder management, both in cross-functional internal and external matrix team environment
- Willing and ready to take over responsibility. Able to rapidly enter in action and to work under stress conditions in a very volatile and agile environment. Intercultural competence and independent, result orientated and proactive way of working
- Excellent organization and communication skills as well as highly motivated and open-minded team player
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Vanessa Hauk will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you