Head* of Product Supply Strategy
- BioNTech Careers
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Head* of Product Supply Strategy
- Develop strategy and future vision for BioNTech‘s Product Supply and align with global corporate strategy
- Develop long-term supply strategies for the network, encompassing raw materials to customer delivery on a global basis
- Monitor network conformance to target strategy and P&L performance
- Identify innovation opportunities and associated costs, risks, and trade-offs
- Engage in and support internal and external benchmarking and reporting; identify and evaluate opportunities and recommend solutions that will drive overall competitive advantage
- Define long-term CapEx portfolio (5-year vision) and support global CapEx organization with modelling the resources required to deliver the capital portfolio efficiently
- Identify gaps and lead development of capabilities in the product supply organization to deliver on long-term strategic goals (incl. strategic innovation capability building)
- Follow clinical strategy to identify implications on operations and adjust Product Supply strategy accordingly
- Ensures implementation of programs to deliver strategic initiatives
- Support realization of clinical programs including preparation of analysis for outsourcing decisions for CMOs and CDMOs
- Coordinate Knowledge Management by defining a systematic approach to acquiring, analyzing, storing, and disseminating information related with Product Supply
- Develop our people based on their unique potential (e.g., defining career paths) and creating the necessary technical support thought (e.g., define training requirements and technical content)
What you have to offer.
- University degree in general management, engineering, science or related field
- 10 years’ + experience in consulting, operational strategy or related role, preferably from pharmaceutical or medical devices environment; additional industry experience is a plus
- High level understanding of GxP processes and applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to evaluate complex strategic and policy issues with clear analysis and judgement; excellent analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build, convincingly communicate and execute strategic Proven managerial leadership of professionals and/or in leading cross-functional teams, plans for a global manufacturing organization
- and respective leadership skills and the proven ability to drive organizational change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to win the trust of people by promoting an honest and open work environment
- Advanced language skills in both German and English; presentation skills adaptable to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6033 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you