- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Define the larger vision and targets for the MSAT department
- Manage all department processes, establishing and implementing new processes wherever needed
- Safeguard technical excellence and assurance of GMP-compliant standard development, transfer and implementation
- Integrate technical knowhow into CAPEX projects
- Lead active knowledge and innovation management across newest MSAT topics and support the identification and implementation of new technologies and equipment
- Successfully run management reporting, standard implementation, and continuous improvement (creation and implementation) of the departments' activities
- Process owner for all manufacturing processes starting at Phase 2/3 clinical trials and commercial
What you have to offer.
- University degree in (Life) Science, Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Good combination of strategic and operational skill - ability to make flexible, but thorough decisions in a highly dynamic environment
- Organizational skills to ensure optimal resource allocation
- In-depth expertise in process development or manufacturing of DS/DP, incl. GMP practices
- Strong technical expertise in DS/DP manufacturing of biologics incl. cell banking, up- (fed-batch and perfusion processes) and downstream processing
- Creativity and adaptability to changing conditions
Benefits for you.
- A modern and employee-oriented corporate and management culture
- Team spirit and a working atmosphere in which you can feel at home
- Employment with remuneration according to the collective agreement for the chemical industry
- Company Bike (only for permanent positions)
- Vacation account
- Sports & health offer
- Special leave
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Job-ID 6195 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you