Global Medical Information Advisor*
- BioNTech Careers
- Work experience
- Marketing, Communication, PR
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Global Medical Information Manager*
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generating standard medical information content to fulfil unsolicited Medical Information requests from both healthcare professionals (HCPs) and non-HCPs
- Generating medical information materials; e.g. scripted responses, Q&As, handling and admin guidelines, stability guidelines, FAQs, standard response letters, etc.
- Development of Global Medical Information training for implementation at local call centers, external business partners, and other BioNTech team members on Medical Information content & processes
- Development of Medical Information Processes from a Global remit to support the Medical Information function
- Generate digital content for the Global Medical Information website and for local implementation
- Continuous monitoring of product trends from a Global level to ensure appropriate content strategy and documents are developed
- Continuous improvement of Medical Information processes and deliverables
- Manages complex enquiries from partners and affiliates and generates regional content in line with needs
What you have to offer.
- Advanced clinical and scientific training required (Pharmacy/MsC/PhD). Direct scientific/clinical experience in infectious diseases essential (vaccines preferable)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English, business and writing fluency in English essential
- Experience working with Global Medical Information systems and vendors
- Prior industry experience in a pre and post-marketing setting (desirable).
- At least 3 years above country Medical Information experience and significant writing experience within a Medical Information department, specifically
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Alexandra Chaiya will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you