Global Medical Affairs Director* - Infectious Diseases
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Global Medical Affairs Director* - BNT162 and Infectious Diseases
- Develop and execute a global medical strategy including a scientific communication platform for the disease area and brand
- Ensure strategy alignment with our partner Pfizer in relation to all relevant resources as well as support the development of tactics and budgets for global initiatives
- Lead functional projects such as publications, medical communications as well as medical training plans and act as a company representative for external interest groups
- Collaborate with the commercial department to ensure the commercial strategy´s medical appropriateness and participate in the product development strategy
- Manage the design as well as the execution of clinical studies (phase IV, disease registries, etc.) and ensure application of global pharmaceutical regulations, guidelines, codes of practices and BioNtech policies
What you have to offer.
- Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or PhD with 10+ years experience in biopharmaceutical medicine, preferrably within a matrix or franchise structure
- Proven experience in Medical Affairs is a must
- Experience in leading a brand or disease strategy at a global level preferred
- Experience in the disease area through clinical, biopharmaceutical experience or education
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Johanna Malich will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday - Friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you