Global Head* MS&T
- BioNTech Careers
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Global Head* MS&T
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define the larger vision and targets for the global MS&T department
- Manage all department processes, establishing and implementing new processes wherever needed; ensure validation processes are defined and followed
- Successfully run management reporting, standard implementation, and continuous improvement (creation and implementation) of the departments' activities
- Safeguard technical excellence and assurance of GxP-compliant standard development and implementation
- Ensure harmonization across internal and external manufacturing network
- Integrate technical knowhow and lessons learnt into into CAPEX projects
- Lead active knowledge and innovation management across newest MS&T topics and support the identification and implementation of new technologies and equipment
- Develop people based on their unique potential (e.g., define career paths) and create the necessary technical support (e.g., define training requirements and technical content)
What you have to offer.
- University degree in (Life) Science, Engineering or a medical field
- 10 years + of experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company
- In-depth expertise in process development or manufacturing of Drug Substances (DS)/Drug Products (DP)
- Strong technical expertise in DS/DP manufacturing of biologics including cell banking, up- (fed-batch and perfusion processes) and downstream processing
- Profound knowledge in DS/DP regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Creativity and the ability to develop a flexible approach to changing conditions
- Good combination of strategic and operational skills; ability to make flexible, but thorough decisions in a highly dynamic environment
- Organizational skills to ensure optimal resource allocation
- Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to lead and motivate subordinates; ability to promote a positive team environment while mentoring and growing all staff members
- Advanced language skills in both German and English; presentation skills adaptable to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 5294 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you