- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Exploration and supervision of external contract manufacturers for the production of products for pharmaceutical use (e.g. liposomes, RNA nanoparticle formulations, excipients)
- Coordination of internal and external development work towards production of RNA pharmaceutical products in compliance with GMP
- Support compilation of documents relevant for clinical development, e.g. study reports, SOPs, PSFs INDs, IMPDs
- Responsibility for the development of technologies for GMP-compliant production processes (upscaling) from investigational clinical products to market supply
- Explore new technologies for the production of liposomes and RNA nanoparticle preparations
What you have to offer.
- PhD in life sciences or Masters level education with significant GMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of formulation and production processes relating to pharmaceutical development (preference for specific knowledge of colloidal systems, drug delivery, nanoparticle preparations and/or RNA or DNA-based products)
- Good understanding of technological and physical interrelationships with regard to pharmaceutical manufacturing
- First working experience in a GMP regulated environment is desirable
- Very good communication skills as well as very good German and/or English language skills and excellent organization and presentation skills
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on +49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4021 (please indicate for inquiries)
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you