Everyone can achieve great things at BioNTech! We develop revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. BioNTech wants to become the world’s leading biotechnology company for individualized cancer medicine. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will be part of our GMP and CMC management team supporting all clinical projects with respect to CMO and supplier management. Your duties in detail:
- Exploration and supervision of external contract manufacturers for the production of products for pharmaceutical use (e.g. liposomes, RNA nanoparticle formulations, excipients)
- Coordination of internal and external development work towards production of RNA pharmaceutical products in compliance with GMP
- Support compilation of documents relevant for clinical development, e.g. study reports, SOPs, PSFs INDs, IMPDs
- Responsibility for the development of technologies for GMP-compliant production processes (upscaling) from investigational clinical products to market supply
- Explore new technologies for the production of liposomes and RNA nanoparticle preparations
What you have to offer.
- Degree in chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy or an analogous field, ideally with a PhD
- Profound knowledge of scientific and technological aspects in connection with colloidal systems, drug delivery, gene delivery and/or RNA or DNA-based products
- Good understanding of technological and physical interrelationships with regard to pharmaceutical manufacturing
- First working experience in a GMP regulated environment is desirable
- Very good communication skills. Very good English language skills
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Anna Flister will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you