- Work experience
- Senior, very experienced
- Marketing, Communication, PR
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
- Writing, editing and refining a broad variety of executive-level communications for internal and external audiences globally meeting scientific, regulatory and legal standards
- Advising and working closely with the management board and Global Corporate Communications to develop speech content and key messages in the appropriate tone of voice
- Executing on management requests by aligning with senior executives of Global Corporate Communications, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Business Analysis, Clinical Development, Regulatory and others to develop speech content and ensure consistent and tailored messaging towards relevant stakeholder groups
- Analyzing and soliciting feedback from the relevant audiences on the effectiveness of speeches and statements to better shape the company's and the executives' reputation
- Drive the identification and execution of speaking opportunities for the management board along the defined corporate communications strategy for the external management presence
What you have to offer.
- University degree with several years of professional experience as a Executive Speechwriter*, ideally on the agency side and/or in the pharma, biotech or technology industry
- Strong writing and editing skills with the the ability to recognise and identify top-level messages and to refine and integrate those messages into executive communications
- Excellent communication skills as well as fluent English and German skills (both spoken and written)
- Understanding of the different styles of writing required as well as the ability to understand differences in nuance and tone of language
- Ability to handle multiple projects passionately, take initiative independently and working in a team
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 5360 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you