Engineer Process Control Systems & Data Historian
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Engineer* Process Control Systems & Data Historian
- Requirements Engineering and alignment with interfaces such as IT, equipment, software systems (MES, LIMS, etc.), process experts, validation experts and software vendors
- Designing, developing and implementing of a new Process Control Systems and Data Historian System including concepts within the current manufacturing
- Establish in house PCS/Historian Engineering team in future
- Continous process improvement of the established Process Control and Historian System
- Report to management and communication with our partners and relevant governmental agencies
What you have to offer.
- Strong working knowledge of Process Control concepts with an emphasis on the application and hardware aspect of process control systems. Experience in PCS7, WINCC, Simatic Batch, TIA and Simatic Step or equivalent beneficial
- High technical background in OSIsoft PI systems or familiar Data Historian outside of OSIsoft PI. Experience in the set-up of the initial PI server installation, configuration of the data collection from different source systems, etc.
- Serve as technical expert with a highly autonomous and productive way of working during multi project execution. Knowledge of high level control systems such as MES or LIMS
- Excellent communication skills, self-directing, fast perception of new knowledge, problem solving skills, conflict management, time and priority Management. Very good English skills, written and orally
- Experienced in working in regulated GxP environment and knowledge in the deployment of automation systems. A background in pharmaceutical industry preferred (e.g. GAMP 5)
- Strong experience in agile software development and computer system validation as well as Life-cycle management of a computerized system after go live
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Huber will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you