- Junior, Career start
- Production, manufacturing
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
- Support of the external maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Troubleshooting, repair work and maintenance of technical systems or the building infrastructure
- Ensuring a trouble-free operation and high availability of the technical equipment
- Support with the processing of technical deviations and with the performance of technical projects
- Repair work of small damages
- Control of the outdoor facilities and execution of small maintenance works
What you have to offer.
- Successful completed training as electrician
- Skilled hands, a deep and wide technical comprehension
- Independent and careful working technique
- Good practices in dealing with computers an d MS Office
- Willingness to work off the job in emergency cases
- Very good command of German in speech and writing
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Kiekbach will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6781 9855-211.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you