Director* Strategy & Operations
- Work experience
- Manager First Level
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Director* Strategy & Operations
Your main responsibilities are:
- Working on large-scale strategic, growth, transformation and organizational enhancement initiatives, enabling high quality standards and strategic alignment, especially with focus on Drug Development and Clinical Trials
- You will work hand-in-hand with the VP Strategy and Operations to provide support on Concept & Strategy Development, Organizational Effectiveness, strategic Project Management as well as Process Optimization
- As an internal partner, you will participate in all stages of an initiative from conceptualization to hands-on implementation, to deliver on project scope and objectives. Given our collaborative culture, you will be working in very flat, project-driven team structures
- You will work with a broad spectrum of functions and will be exposed to senior levels of our management. You will work closely with them to develop strategies and tailored solutions to solve challenging business problems. You will generate critical market insights, analyze internal and external data to identify trends and opportunities, and to inform strategic directions
- Furthermore you will collaborate with external consultants and provide them guidance on how to meet our needs, prioritize scenarios and adapt to our business priorities
What you have to offer.
- University degree (M.Sc.) in natural sciences, medicine, pharmacy economics or engineering; PhD/ MD/ MBA a plus
- Multiple years (>5) of work experience in related business sectors (e.g. Healthcare, Pharma, Life Sciences), thereof several years (>3) of experience in top-tier consultancy firms, ideally in international settings
- Profound knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, its dynamics and key processes (e.g. drug development, manufacturing and/or product launch)
- Demonstrated project experience around strategy development, organizational structures design, business processes engineering, and deep knowledge around industry trends, technology and information affecting our business and multiple functions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and competences to successfully work in cross-functional and international teams, as well as in a complex and fast moving environments.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability for strategic and conceptual thinking, paired with excellent communication and presentation skills in English (written and spoken), German beneficial
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design and execution
- Ability to travel up to 20% internationally is required
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Elisa Pabst will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you