Director* R&D Program Management
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united, so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Director* R&D Program Management
- Lead program/drug platform management activities incl. planning, execution, monitoring, reporting, decision-making support
- Co-lead the development of program/drug platform strategy together with program/platform lead and core team to drive programs through milestones
- Ensure integration and execution across all functional areas in delivering the program’s or drug platform development´s goals and the team’s success (scope, budget, time, quality)
- Support commercial / licensing / partnering / intellectual property activities related to the programs/ drug platforms as needed
- Facilitate strong cross-functional communication by building working relationships across the organization
- Help drive a culture of achievement and accountability within teams
- Lead the implementation of new processes and process improvement initiatives within and beyond R&D Program Management department
- Lead/contribute to global drug development structure initiatives and cross-functional processes ensuring swift and seamless transition of assets through different development phases
- May build, lead and develop dedicated Project/Program Management teams incl. resource management, guiding, supervision, coaching, developing team members
What you have to offer.
- Bachelor/Masters in medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or a comparable field
- Demonstrated track record of professional experience in managing programs in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent expertise in the drug development process incl. manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
- Profound therapeutic knowledge in the areas of immunology, immuno-oncology, or infectious diseases
- Excellent, targeted communication and experience in lateral leading of complex cross-functional program teams in a matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority, motivate with enthusiasm and develop productive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Process oriented, yet flexible. Able to create and drive process while also recognizing when flexibility is needed
- Proven track-record in implementing system/process improvements and change initiatives
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Plus more benefits that will be shared upon hire!
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 3477 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you