- BioNTech Careers
- Senior, very experienced
- Executive Top Management
- Quality Management, Quality Assurance
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Director* Quality Assurance
Your main responsibilities are:
- Close collaboration with the global BioNTech Quality organization to ensure all GMP relevant regulations and rules are followed in Singapore
- Build, maintain and develop a team of Quality (QA and releasing function) experts
- Ensure that the globally defined pharmaceutical Quality system is implemented and adhered to
- Represent the Singapore Quality Assurance organization to internal (local and global) and external stakeholders, including support of shaping of local regulations
- Ensure a fit-for-purpose Quality Assurance organization in Singapore including continuous improvement
- Efficiently manages all site Quality Assurance resource allocation
- Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders including health authorities
- Leading team leads from Quality Assurance and Product Release
- Enable compliant solutions for Quality related questions
What you have to offer.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant scientific discipline additional qualifications (MSc, PhD, MBA) are advantageous
- +10 years significative experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience leading team/budget
- Experience in hosting inspections and collaborating with national or international regulatory agencies
- Working knowledge of relevant regulations
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
- Pronounced team & communication skills; Ability to work across multiple business functions to build consensus
- High degree of conscientiousness and diligence
- Strong solution driven mindset
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, plan and manage in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be agile and effectively collaborate in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and rapid growth and adapt to change
Benefits & Compensation.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Apply now and simply send us your application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter as well as your contact details by using our online form.
- Only applications sent via our online form shall be considered.
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Please note that BioNTech will run a background check during the hiring process (criminal record certificate) in case you do not provide one.
We are looking forward receiving your application.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!