Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! That’s because, as the largest privately held biotechnology company in Europe, we are working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 1000 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Director* / Senior Director*
Portfolio Management & Strategy
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you play a central role in a new cross-functional Portfolio Management & Strategy Team that is linked to the Clinical, Medical, Finance and Business Development functions. Your duties in detail:
- Drive portfolio management activities in close contact with Senior Management as part of BioNTech’s annual strategic planning process
- Develop internal portfolio management processes to guide capital allocation decisions and track key risk/return metrics
- Conduct market and financial analyses to assess the ROI and return profile of key strategic investments and inform internal pipeline Go/No-Go decisions
- Perform benchmarking analyses of key performance indicators to support BioNTech's product portfolio and strategic initiatives
- Lead the development of BioNTech’s internal business intelligence function and processes as well as hire and mentor junior staff
What you have to offer.
- University Degree as MBA, MD, PHD or similar
- At least 6+ years of professional experience in the life science industry, also several years of professional experience in capital markets are highly preferred
- Experience as analyst / associate at an investment bank or in a life science consulting firm or in biotechnology would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills required, with advanced skills in financial modelling
- Very good user knowledge with the MS Office package especially Power Point and Excel
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Ines Assmann-De la Obra will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you