Director* Global Insurance
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Director* Global Insurance
Your main responsibilities are:
- Meeting, discussing with and persuading clients (internal) and other stakeholders (insurers / brokers / suppliers / providers / adjusters / engineers / consultants)
- Directing the purchase of insurance programs worldwide
- Protecting the assets of organizations (real assets / intellectual assets / rented assets / etc..)
- After discovering risks, collect and compile data and information into well-organized or arranged reports with graphs and statistics to support findings
- Developing insurance budgets, paying invoices to ensure consistent coverage, and managing existing claims financial flows
- Managing large claims and loss control activities
- Preparing loss analysis to support actuarial pricing and insurers underwriting
- Recommending and implementing preventive measures to minimize costs and damage should a loss occur
- Improving safety protocols or installing new equipment that has better safety features
- Identifying and dealing with any issue that may arise related to insurance or safety, which could lead to litigation, if overlooked
- Training and informing internal stakeholders about risk awareness
- Develop and adapt continuously the insurance landscape, the broker strategy and insurer strategy to optimize company’s position
- Design, manage and pilot if needed alternative insurance vehicles
What you have to offer.
- Good composure and organizational skills are required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to present information and convey findings effectively and efficiently
- The ability to communicate complex ideas and think critically
- Strong analytical and judgment skills and paying particular attention to detail
- He or she is required to be self-motivated, outgoing, and open-minded, and having a flair for discovering and learning new things – English language is a must
- Recognized experience (at least 5 to 8 years in the insurance market for commercial or corporate business) and well-seasoned professional skills to address all size of risks
- Sound mathematical skills and strong problem-solving skills to identify new strategies and to approach potential risks
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 4128 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you