Director* Clinical Operations (Oncology)
- Manager First Level
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Director* Global Clinical Operations
Your main responsibilities are:
- Operational strategy and oversight of multiple programs and project teams within BioNTech
- Establish and maintain effective communication and collaboration with functional area peers, as well as leaders in order to meet program objectives and support achievement of goals
- Drive functional excellence by implementation of innovative and best-in-class procedures related to clinical trial execution, helping to establishing global standards and best practices
- Act as operational interface with external partners/vendors to address issues and act as a member of the governance structure to ensure timely and efficient implementation of clinical programs/studies
- Ressource planning for your project teams, leading hiring processes, mentoring and developing the team
What you have to offer.
- Many years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech or related industry and in Global Clinical Development leading cross-functional teams
- Global clinical trial experience in all phases (phase I-IV) required. Several years of experience in managing direct reports
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical matters to senior management
- Experience defining and executing strategy is required
- Leadership, seniority and assertiveness, capable of leading teams
- Advanced knowledge in electronic data systems and and technical solutions such as eTMF, IWRS, EDC, etc. and developing presentation material
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 6928 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you