Director* Clinical Operations (Africa)
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Manager First Level
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
Director* Global Clinical Operations
- Operational strategy and oversight of multiple programs and project teams within BioNTech
- Establish and maintain effective communication and collaboration with functional area peers, as well as leaders in order to meet program objectives and support the achievement of goals
- Drive functional excellence by implementing of innovative and best-in-class procedures related to clinical trial execution, helping to establish global standards and best practices
- Act as the operational interface with external partners/vendors to address issues and act as a member of the governance structure to ensure timely and efficient implementation of clinical programs/studies
- Resource planning for your project teams, leading hiring processes, mentoring and developing the team
What you have to offer.
- Many years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech or related industry and in Global Clinical Development leading cross-functional teams
- Global clinical trial experience in all phases (phase I-IV) required. Several years of experience in managing direct reports
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical matters to senior management
- Experience defining and executing strategy is required
- Leadership, seniority and assertiveness, capable of leading teams
- Advanced knowledge in electronic data systems and and technical solutions such as eTMF, IWRS, EDC, etc. and developing presentation material
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD Insurance
- HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- And more!
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Job-ID 6928 (please indicate for inquiries) #LI-DCA
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you