- Work experience
- Software Development
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
- Independent implementation, monitoring, improvement and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. with Azure DevOps) for automated continuous integration and verification of new software changes as well as targeted deployments with approval
- Develop and continuously improve versioning, build, deployment, and quality gate processes and supporting tools in close coordination with development teams and architects
- Administration and configuration of projects within the Azure DevOps infrastructure
- Support the development team in design and implementation phases related to deployment, IT administration, configuration, monitoring, etc., as well as coordinating requirements for IT infrastructure, availability, backup and restore, etc. with the IT department
- Monitoring of systems in team responsibility in the operational business and initiation of improvement measures
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed degree in computer science, vocational training as an IT specialist or comparable as well as several years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge and experience in the whole software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps including configuration of the process, administration of the projects, version control and implementation of complex CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with other ALM systems and CI/CD tool chains is very desirable
- Programming experience with object oriented programming language (ideally C#) and script languages (e.g. PowerShell)
- Knowledge in administration of Windows and also Linux server systems
- Knowledge in virtualization (e.g. Hyper-V or VMware) and containerization (e.g. Docker or Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication and very good English skills, written and orally (German skills are also very desirable)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Elisa Pabst will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you