Clinical Trial Material
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.At BioNTech, you will set up and implement a reliable demand planning process for clinical trial materials to ensure a timely and an cost-efficient execution of our clinical studies. Your duties in detail:
- Responsible for set up, monitoring and maintenance of supply planning and forecasting procedures for clinical trials on trial level according to the Clinical Trial Protocol and on overarching program level
- Set up and establish processes for drug demand planning including calculation tools and software
- Participate in and optimize production planning activities with internal and external stakeholders, increase efficiency by supporting in prioritization and scheduling
- Coach, train and support our Investigational Medicinal Product Managers and other involved functions in setting up and maintaining a trial specific supply plan
- Analyze, evaluate and improve the supply strategy after assessment of available data
What you have to offer.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics or a related discipline
- Proven track record of supply chain and logistics in clinical trials; experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of tracking tools for demand planning and forecasting would be a plus
- Profound skills in the application of configurable standard software (e.g. MS Office) as well as programming expertise
- Experience in effective stakeholder management, both in cross-functional internal and external matrix team environment
- Ability to work accurately under pressure in a versatile environment; willingness to take over responsibility; independent, pro-active and foresighted way of working
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you