- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
- Building and maintaining the extended database plus respective links between various departments and functions
- Build and maintain code to manage data received from heterogeneous sources including NGS and TCR profiling data, internal and external databases
- Perform any necessary data transformations to insert data into a data mining-optimized format
- Create interfaces (GUI and API) for an easy and efficient access to data stored in databases as well as for the upload of newly generated data. This also includes the possibility to integrate data for new upcoming types of data sources
- Working in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team
What you have to offer.
- Extensive work experience in the field of database architecture and management as well as in building and maintaining databases and warehouses
- Experience with RDBMS and noSQL databases and in-depth knowledge of database architecture and widely used enterprise database systems (e.g. MySQL and MSSQL)
- Demonstrated ability to develop upgrade plans and follow through on database upgrades
- Experience in the configuration and creation of regular basis backups as well as their verification is a plus
- Advanced ability to plan for and manage database growth
- Demonstrated conflict resolution, trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Capacity to prioritize and work independently to complete tasks and advance projects with minimal supervision
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, Sarah Huber will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you