Data Analyst Immunogenicity Testing
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united, innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's lives.
Data Analyst* Immunogenicity Testing
Your main responsibilities are:
- Working within a team of scientists on exploratory biomarker research in highly innovative RNA therapies: Providing scientific communication support, including high dimensional data analysis, writing high quality reports, publications and summaries of exploratory biomarker data
- Supporting the team in scientific data analyses, data processing and interpretation, as well as being responsible for literature and database searches
- Writing and steering the provision of documents for regulatory purposes (e.g. R&D reports) in order to guarantee the timely provision of these documents in clinical projects
- Linking biomarker research activities to clinical projects: Securing a seamless and fast flow of information and data from the exploratory biomarker research team to the data science and biomarker analysis team, the project management team, the translational science team and other internal and external stakeholders
- Representing the team in internal meetings and in the communication with external partners with the above mentioned tasks
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed Ph.D. in biology, medicine, biotechnology, biochemistry or related discipline as well as a strong talent in scientific writing
- Professional experience in the field of biomarkers and flow cytometry
- Strong analytical skills, being able to extract the essence of scientific data and translate these into well written documents
- The talent to combine managerial tasks with scientific content
- Working proactively and well-organized in cross-functional working groups
- Proven ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to efficiently relay information to project teams and other key stakeholders
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 7756 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you