Customer Service Manager - JPT
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Work experience
- Customer service, hotline
Customer Service Manager - JPT*
JPT Peptide Technologies is the leading manufacturer of custom peptides and innovative peptide-based products for research and clinical applications. For more than 15 years we have been serving the worldwide biomedical community with science and quality driven products and services.
This position based in the US with the option of fully remote will be responsible for customer interactions via US telephone line, managing inquiries to our general mailbox directed at US business, and database management. Successful candidates will provide end-to-end support to US business interests. Will also interact very closely with Customer Support and Import/Export Departments in Berlin, Germany
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Respond to general mailbox inquiries
- Available for telephone inquiries during business hours
- Responsible for data entry in customer database
- Assist with international deliveries
- Facilitate order processing/ project updates with head office in Berlin, Germany
- Meet with Customer Support & Import/ Export teams in Berlin for regular updates
What you have to offer.
Minimum requirements; Associates Degree or higher with five plus years of experience in project management, customer service and database management.
- Demonstrated and proven customer service mindset.
- Experience in general database management and Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented and process driven.
- Valid passport required
Preferred requirements; Direct customer contact experience. Past experience within the life sciences industry. Experience supporting research/laboratory organizations.
Benefits for you.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
- Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
- Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter shutdown
- 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
For those who require assistance due to disability, or have questions prior to applying, please email email@example.com.
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!