Clinical Trial Supply Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Together with your teammates, you will oversee clinical studies by developing and maintaining an efficient supply management as well as an elektronic tracking system - making BioNTech the global pioneer for novel immunotherapies against cancer and other diseases. Your duties in detail:
- Perform and maintain Drug Demand Planning for Clinical Trials in Phase I, II, and III
- Set-up and maintain Interactive Response Technology (IRT) for multinational Clinical Trials in Phase I, II, and III
- Set-up and maintain clinical trial supply strategy, including set-up of required distribution services and temperature monitoring system for Clinical Trials in Phase I, II, and III
- Establishing, optimization, standardization and harmonization of clinical supply processes and documentation (including SOPs)across multiple clinical trials with very high complexity
- Representing IMP Management team in internal and external project and study teams, organize and facilitate meetings
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in the scientific-pharmaceutical or logistic-commercial area or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology with proven track record of clinical supply chain, logistics set up & management in clinical trials (Phase I, II, III)
- Several years of proven track record of leading setup of IRT systems and temperature monitoring processes in clinical trials
- Sound knowledge and experience in relevant legislation and international GMP, GDP and GCP guidelines
- Effective stakeholder management, both in cross-functional internal and external matrix team environment
- Willing and ready to take over responsibility. Able to rapidly enter in action and to work under stress conditions in a very volatile and agile environment. Intercultural competence and independent, result orientated and proactive way of working
- Excellent organization and communication skills as well as highly motivated and open-minded team player
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you