Clinical Study Manager*
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our clinical research team, you will soon take the next step with us. Together with your colleagues, you will supervise clinical studies and help BioNTech become a worldwide forerunner for modern immunotherapies against cancer. Your duties in detail:
- Assurance of upholding project timelines, quality standards and study objectives
- Preparation and clearance of study documents with CROs as well as the selection of contract partners
- Compilation of documents for the authorization of clinical studies, for ethics commissions and for federal authorities
- Planning and conduct of training sessions relevant to the studies as well as team and investigator meetings
- Preparation of study information according to regulatory requirements
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences or completed medical vocational training
- Professional experience as a Clinical Study Manager, CRA/Clinical Monitor* or in a similar function
- Profound knowledge in the field of oncological studies. Very good knowledge of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. ICH GCP guideline)
- Proactive, independent way of working as well as excellent communication and organization skills
- Professional handling of MS Office
Benefits for you.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Friederike Mangelsen will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, from 12 noon).
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BioNTech - As unique as you